Tchoukball UK are very pleased to announce that we have launched the first online Level 1 coaching qualification available to everyone worldwide!
How is it structured?
The course is split into 2 parts:
- Part 1: The course starts with a 1 hour live start session with one of our most experienced tutors via a video call.
- Part 2: Once you have completed part 1, you will be able to access the self-paced content via our online platform.
What is included in the course?
- Knowledge rich content that covers skills, rules, regulations and tchoukball specific activities and games
- Videos explaining how to deliver activities
- Checkpoint quizzes
- Experienced tutors who can support you along the way
- E-certificate upon completion
- Post-course support
We host 1-2 courses a week so you can choose a date and time that suits you to complete part 1.
Can I request a closed ‘Live Start’ with a tutor?
If you are a group of 10 or more, please email Jan Norman who can arrange a bespoke course launch date (availability dependent).
Training & Education Director: [email protected]
Click here to book an online course.
Launching later in 2023
- Level 1 Official Qualification (School & Club Level)
- Level 2 Official (National Club level)